Wednesday 21 July 2010

.:: Pride ::.

I went to my first Pride on Saturday. It was so much fun. My wife and I took our dogs...they were a big hit. The 'gays' love beagles and border terriers. Jasper and Captain Jack loved the attention...all the claps and so many people wanted to take their picture. Pity I can't find any online. We bought little pride bandana's and put them round their necks...made them look cuter than they already are.

I can't wait to go next year. The stuff going on on the stage wasn't my thing and I didn't take much notice but there were a few stalls so bought a Pride flag and a fantastic t-shirt that says

'Queer...You can't beat the feeling'

Love it. Not sure if we'll take the boys next year. We were restricted in what we could do having the boys there but I did love having them there.

Now that I can update from my mobile I'll be updating more often I'm happy to say.


Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment