Wednesday 29 September 2010

.:: The Event ::.

If you've not seen 'The Event' yet you just have too. Please watch it because it is just awesome. I've only seen the first episode...will watch the second tomorrow. Here's a Laura Innes clip...



I adore Laura Innes, she's an amazing actress. I have no idea what 'The Event' is but I will be watching until I find out. The first episode left me with so many questions, what is 'The Event'? Why is there a group of people hidden away, held prisoner? Laura Innes as Sophia is their leader but who are they? How many years have they been there since several Presidents haven't known they were there? Do they have powers? Are they mutants? At one point the President says that they are not Americans so where are they from? At the end of the first episode where did the plane go? Who made it disappear? There are so many more questions...I can't wait to watch the next episode.

I'm so happy Laura Innes is back on TV every week...so very happy. Loves her very much.

Thanks for reading
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment